Greetings IGersBoston Community! We are thrilled to announce our partnership with Boston Harbor Cruises and our first ever @IGersBoston Day Trip! Yes, you read that right; We are going on a DAY TRIP on Sunday August 28th! Where? To Provincetown in beautiful Cape Cod! In fact, we are launching a photography contest in which 30 lucky winners will each receive a spot aboard Boston Harbor Cruises Provincetown Ferry, Salacia, the largest and fastest catamaran of its kind in North America.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join us on this fun event and capture the beautiful sights of Provincetown in the great company of fellow IGersBoston community photographers! Please read the following details on how to participate in the contest for a chance to win:
- Contest Theme: Waterfront. Share your best photos of Boston and its surroundings, incorporating the waterfront (river, harbor, lakes, ponds).
- Contest begins with this post and ends on Saturday August 20th at 10:00PM
- Tag both @BostonHarborCruises, @IGersBoston on your submissions and use hashtag #IGersBostonHarborCruises
- Winners will be contacted via Instagram Direct Message, starting on Sunday August 21st.
- Only images posted during the contest will be considered. No old posts please.
Departure from Boston will be at 9:00AM from the Boston Harbor Cruises terminal at 1 Long Wharf. We will arrive to Provincetown around 10:30AM. After about 5:30 hours to explore the beautiful sights around Provincetown, our ferry will depart at 4:00PM, arriving back in Boston around 5:30PM.
Please note that the 30 contest winners will each receive a complimentary ferry ticket to Provincetown, valued at $88.00 each. Any meals, drinks or any other expenses are the responsibility of each individual.
Good luck to everyone! Make sure to share this post with all your friends and loved ones who you think would be interested in participating in this contest!